Kathryn Colborn, PhD
Contact Kathryn Colborn for a core consultation.
Roles and Responsibilities of the DISC Core:
- Data Dictionary development, ensuring the PCRC Core data elements are included appropriately, as well as validated instruments or other data necessary for the study.
- Guidance in identifying workflow and user interface requirements.
- Identifying appropriate electronic Data Collection tool(s) that will accurately & safely collect data and meet workflow requirements.
- Development of the electronic Data Entry system (REDCap), if desired.
- Consultation on study design – DISC Consultation Review Form
- Sample size calculations and power analyses.
- Guidance creating a Statistical Analysis Plan.
- Creation of analysis data sets.
- Provision of statistical analysis services
- Secondary analyses with PCRC data – Data Request Form
- Oversee the PCRC Data Repository