The PCRC has 184 members located at 81 organizations (also referred to as sites). The map below shows a representation of the geographic distribution of our member organizations. Reporting from members is voluntary, data shared here is representative of what members have provided.
47% of the PCRC sites have reported a minority group as ≥20% of their population. The table represents the number of sites.
|Minority listed as ≥ 20%||# sites|
Our membership encompasses a wide diversity of affiliations, associated schools and federal funding. Our organizations list the following affiliations: 70% Academic, 30% Community, with a number of Veterans Affairs institutions.
- 44% list CTSA funding
- 52% of organizations list Schools of Public Health
- 56% of organizations list Schools of Nursing
- 36% of organizations are NCI-designated Cancer Centers
100% of the PCRC sites have a dedicated Palliative Care Service including:
- 95% consult service
- 77% out-patient clinic
- 48% dedicated in-patient beds
67% of PCRC sites have Hospice Services including:
- 91% with dedicated in-patient facilities/beds
- 88% residential/home services
Our Members have a broad research / clinical focus and our Sites offer a diverse research population potential.