PCRC Special Interest Groups
The Investigator Development Center offers Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to link PCRC investigators who are interested in collaborating around palliative care research topics. The goal is to connect researchers with similar interests to create communities for collaborating and networking, problem-solving, and sharing resources.
We currently offer SIGs for the following palliative care topics:
- Early Career Investigators
- Renal Disease
- Heart Failure
- Digital Health
- Chronic Pain and Serious Illness
PCRC members can sign up for SIGs of interest. We host the SIGs via Google groups. SIGs are for PCRC members only.
Recent SIG activities include:
- Work-in-Progress meetings hosted via Zoom focused on grant applications and survey development
- Kick-off meetings at the PCRC Investigator meeting and at AAHPM for the newest SIG: Digital Health for Palliative Care
- Collaboration around a "Data Blitz" submission for 2020's AAHPM Research SIG