FOLLOWING approval of the LOI by the PCRC Scientific Review and Steering Committees, the PCRC will work with the Principal Investigator to develop a budget related to collaboration activities.
- Potential components of PCRC Budget are based on LOI, study schema and details of planned use of PCRC resources
- The components of the budget are dependent upon the specifics in the LOI, study schema and details of planned use of PCRC resources
- Once the budget is approved, the PCRC will create /provide all necessary grant package documents for PCRC sub- contract
Potential Budget Components
Site Payment budget on a per ”participant” model - e.g. start up fees, study conduct, patient remuneration, etc.
- Project Coordinating Center [PCC] Activities
- Research development
- Site management (training, support, communications, enrollment tracking, etc.)
- Site Visits
- Site finance / grant management (contracts, invoicing, payments, etc.)
- Database / data management development /informatics
Assistance with DSM committees/boards Packet will include budget justification for PCRC components
Include in PI grant budget
Include applicable PCRC consulting activities to be using during conduct of the funded study in PI’s budget; for example: Statistics, Caregiver, Measurement, and Clinical Studies.
- PI provides details regarding planned PCRC collaborations in the LOI
- PCRC documents commitments in LOS
NOTE: pre-grant submission consultation with PCRC Core resources does NOT require a budget – supported by PCRC U24
Check your Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA):
- If maximum budget total amounts include only “Direct” costs, Direct Costs include the PCRC sub-contract sub-agreement costs