Contact Kathryn Pollak for a core consultation.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Clinical Studies Core:
- Help with study design and make recommendations that may improve study outcomes.
- Facilitate the determination of appropriate control groups for intervention studies or comparison data for observational studies.
- Collaborate with Study PI and others, as appropriate to ensure study aims can be carried out with the proposed methodology.
- Examine the intervention implementation or other intervention issues.
- Review how current study could be enhanced to prepare for future studies/funding.