Project Coordinating Center (PCC) Leadership:
Contact the PCRC for a consultation.
In the pre-award phase, the PCC supports investigators through all steps of the study design and to develop the protocol. We are here to encourage and ensure studies are successful and able to provide needed research to the palliative care community.
Additionally, following grant funding, and if specified in the project budget, the PCC offers additional support around:
- Site level training and education
- Additional Study Site PI / site identification, in cases of attrition
- Assistance with enrolling study participants
- Coordinating regulatory documents and communication
- Ongoing support and assistance with meeting milestones and/or overcoming study hurdles