The Annual Assembly Planning Committee invites you to submit a proposal for the 2020 Annual Assembly in San Diego, CA, March 18-21, 2020. Submit your abstract for concurrent sessions, preconference workshops, SIG or Forum endorsed sessions, and the Interactive Educational Exchange (IEE).
- Submissions open today and close May 1 at Noon Pacific Time.
- All abstracts must be submitted online. Hardcopies will not be accepted.
- All authors are required to disclose potential conflicts of interest prior to submitting the abstract.
- Title must be descriptive and attract attendee interest.
- Measureable behavioral objectives should enable you to know how well learners have acquired skills and knowledge. Do not use verbs that cannot be measured such as know, understand, and learn.
- Abstract should be 300 words that describes the content and is of publishable quality.
- Incomplete proposals will not be considered for inclusion in the 2020 Annual Assembly.
Please visit annualassembly.org to begin a submission or for more information.