There are many benefits that accompany your membership in the PCRC, the opportunity to serve on a PCRC committee/task force is one of the many. As a member, there are several expectations for demonstrating your commitment to the PCRC which include the following options:
- participate as an active committee/task force member, or
- contribute to the scientific development of PCRC by providing expertise, or
- contribute to clinical studies through study development or conduct
Committee/Task Force Openings
(please note you must be a PCRC member to apply)
Sets the strategic direction of the PCRC; holds responsibility for high-level decisions that determine PCRC structure/function. PCRC members applying to this committee should be full members with investigative and leadership experience.
Scientific Review Committee
Evaluates proposals for new research, and makes recommendations to the Steering Committee regarding which studies to support through the PCRC, including prioritization and queuing.
Evaluates all new member applications, makes recommendations to SC; Develops & monitors compliance with Membership Guidelines.
Reviews all manuscripts submitted on behalf of the PCRC, ensures quality and adherence to the Authorship Protocol, develops/maintains the PCRC website, and oversees data governance.
Annual Investigator Meeting (AIM) Task Force
To organize and plan the PCRC Annual Investigator meetings.
Ad-hoc SRC Reviewers
Ad hoc Pilot Grant Reviewers
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis as needs arise, to be considered please complete the application here:
- Online Membership Application submitted
- Committee/Task force leadership Review & Recommendations
- Executive and Steering Committee Review /Approval
- Steering Committee membership is by vote of the PCRC membership
- New Member On-boarding
General questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.