2023 PCRC Annual Investigator Meeting
The 2023 PCRC Annual Investigator Meeting will be held in Denver, CO from February 7-8, 2023 at the Embassy Suites Downtown Convention Center. We encourage you to attend this celebration of our community and all that the PCRC has accomplished in the past 13 years with the generous support of the National Institute of Nursing Research!
Registration for the meeting is required using this form HERE
As a reminder, you must be a PCRC Member to register for the meeting.
Registration will remain open until 5pm MT on November 30, 2022, or until we receive the maximum number of attendees. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from us directly following the submission of your registration.
Past Meeting Materials
Information from March 2022 PCRC Investigator Meeting:
Information from March 2021 PCRC Investigator Meeting:
Information from February 2020 PCRC Investigator Meeting:
Information from February 2019 PCRC Investigator Meeting:
Information from April 2018 PCRC Investigator Meeting:
Information from October 2017 PCRC Investigator Meeting:
- Writing compelling science (Dionne-Odom)
- Creating a sparkling grant application (Pollak)
- Closing your study: You can't start too early (Fairclough)
- PCRC Data Repository (Colborn)
Information from April 2017 PCRC Investigator Meeting:
- Budgeting for multisite studies slides (Kutner & Ritchie)
- The process of behavioral intervention development slides (Somers)
- The art of the pilot proposal slides (Fischer & Matlock)
- PCRC Data Repository slides (Colborn)
- Approaching multi-site studies in hospice and palliative care (Ellington & Morrison)